Personal Education Plan (PEP) Coordinator
- Contract: Permanent, Term time only
- Contractual hours: 14.4 hours per week, 0.4FTE
- Salary Scale: SCP 14-20
- Salary: £26,052- £28,992 pa pro-rata
- Actual Salary: £8,883- £9,885 per annum
- Location: 2 Bristol Avenue Colindale London NW9 4E
Have you got experience of working in educational settings? Are you familiar with setting targets for young people? Perhaps you want to take a step back from working in a school and do something different. This could be the role for you!
Barnet Virtual School tracks and monitors the achievement of over 300 Looked After Children and intervenes when issues arise as well as providing support and enrichment activities. This is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within Barnet Education and Learning Services. We are looking for someone to take on this unique and key role within our team and to play a part in improving outcomes for our children in care. You will be responsible for ensuring all our children have high quality Personal Education Plans with pupil voice at the heart and clear targets and strategies to support through a rigorous quality assurance process.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong organisational skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to deal with complex matters efficiently and to work to tight deadlines, prioritise plan and organise their own workload
- Excellent administrative skills
- The ability to analyse data
- Knowledge and understanding of effective target setting
As well as this, we are looking for someone who is calm, warm, and approachable with a good sense of humour and the ability to be flexible in the face of a changing workload!
Please note this is not a remote working role. However, most of the working can be done at home with occasional office visits. This role is for two days a week, but we are happy for the hours to spread across the week as long as it is within school hours.
To a arrange a time for an informal discussion about this post please contact Sarah Deale by emailing: email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is Monday 17th January 2022 at 9:00 a.m.
Interviews will be held on Friday 21st January 2022.
Successful candidates will be notified of interview times