We are looking for a qualified and experienced building control professional to manage and develop our award winning building control partnership. Working across the Partnership, led by South Kesteven District Council with Newark and Sherwood District Council and Rushcliffe Borough Council, this role provides an exciting opportunity to lead our highly skilled, professional team and help shape the future delivery of the partnership through a period of significant regulatory change.
We want to change people's lives in meaningful ways by becoming the best District in which to live, work, and visit. And it's our people in #TeamSK who make it all possible. We actively encourage flexible and agile working and believe that your work/life balance is important and vital to your success and happiness in the workplace. We are committed to caring for our employees both inside and outside the workplace and provide a variety of benefits including:
- A generous pension scheme.
- Access to a range of health and wellbeing activities.
- Payment of a professional membership fee
- Travel season ticket loan and a variety of other staff/family friendly benefits and discounts.
- Generous leave entitlement of 25 days (rising to 30 days after 5 years’ service).
- Opportunities to progress and develop your career and skillset.
- Relocation package available for the right candidate (permanent position only
For an informal chat about the role please contact Anne-Marie Coulthard on 01476 406080