Saint Mary’s is an Ofsted Outstanding (2017-2018) one-form entry primary school with its own nursery, with vast school grounds, including a Forest School area, situated in the semi-rural Cheshire town of Congleton. It is a loving, thriving and vibrant community which encourages children to grow morally, spiritually, socially and intellectually.
One of four Catholic Voluntary Academy schools (three primaries and one secondary) making up the Holy Family of Nazareth Catholic Academy Trust, Saint Mary’s is also a feeder school to our partner Ofsted Outstanding All Hallows Catholic College in Macclesfield.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated & enthusiastic teacher to join us, to inspire our Year 4 class. The governors invite applications from newly qualified or experienced teachers.
We are looking for a teacher with:
- Outstanding classroom practice with high expectations for achievements and behaviour
- The ability to plan and deliver a creative and stimulating curriculum in KS2
- Dedication to ensure that all our children achieve their very best • Committed to, and have a strong belief in teamwork
- An empathy and an understanding of the Christian faith and what it means to work in a Faith school
- Contribute to the values, ethos and development of our school and the wider community
We can offer:
- A hardworking and professional team
- Excellent CPD opportunities An exciting environment to work in, with excellent resources available and vast school grounds
- A welcoming, friendly and inclusive school with happy children who are eager to learn
- Dedicated, experienced and supportive staff, SLT & Governors, and an opportunity to develop all aspects of your professional practice
The successful candidate will need to evidence their passion for high standards of teaching, demonstrating their calm yet motivating manner in supporting all pupils.
Visits to the school can be arranged by contacting Mrs Brazier in the school office at email@example.com
If you would like to apply for the position, please complete a Catholic Education Service application form detailing your experience, skills, personal qualities, training and/or education and how you meet the person specification.
Applications must be presented on the Catholic Education Application Form which can be downloaded from the school website www.saintmaryscongleton.co.uk
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks which will include References, Health, Right to Work in UK, DBS and School Staff Disqualification Declaration.
If you are not contacted on Friday 4th February then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.