Saint Edmund’s and Saint Thomas’ Catholic Primary School
Oxford Road, Waterloo, Liverpool L22 8QF
Tel 0151 928 5586 Fax 0151 928 4352
Required to start 21st February 2022
- Key Stage 2 Temporary Teacher
Required for 21st February 2022, an inspirational, experienced practitioner to join a committed teaching staff in lower Key Stage 2.
The Governors of Saint Edmund’s and Saint Thomas’ Catholic Primary School wish to appoint a passionate, dynamic and highly motivated class teacher with strong commitments to Catholic education. The successful candidate will possess the abilities to promote high standards of pupils’ achievement in the context of a vibrant and engaging curriculum provision.
We can offer:
- Highly motivated children and a very supportive parent body
- School leadership team, staff and governance strongly committed to continuous improvement.
- Strong commitment to an engaging curriculum and the promotion of pupils’independence
- Opportunities to further your professional development and improve your practice
- Strong school parish links
We are looking for:
- A practising Catholic or someone who is able to promote the strong Catholic ethos of the school
- An excellent, experienced teacher who has high expectations of children in all areas of academic and social development.
- A person who will be committed to professional development and will contribute to extra-curricular provision
Please contact the school for any further details on:
0151 928 5586 or e mail admin.StEdmundsandStThomas@schools.sefton.gov.uk
This school is committed to safeguarding children and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post will be subject to an enhanced CRB check and all qualifications will be verified.
Applications must be submitted on CES Teacher Application Form.
CLOSING DATE Monday 31st January 22 (12 noon)
SHORTLISTING Tuesday 1st February 2022
INTERVIEW DATE w/c 7th February 2022