The Governors at St Mary's are looking to appoint a part time Level 1 teaching assistant form 1/9/22 until 31/8/23. This is temporary for 12 months. You will also be required to do the welfare assistant role each day. The job will be Monday to Friday 9am to 1pm.
The successful candidate will undertake a wide-ranging role with children and supporting the work of staff.
Candidates are strongly encouraged to visit the school website to learn more about St Mary's Catholic Primary.
The position may be suitable for a newly qualified teacher not wanting to take up a teaching post, but looking to gain further experience.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is enthusiastic and committed to making a difference;
• Has a proven record of working with children;
• Is organised, efficient and able to work in a busy environment;
• Has a high expectation of care for all children and an understanding of school safeguarding requirements;
• Has excellent communication skills at all levels, is a team player and has a desire to raise standards.
We can offer you:
• highly committed, enthusiastic and professional staff;
• children who are eager to learn;
• a committed and supportive Governing Body;
• a happy school.
Closing Date: Friday 20th May 9:30am. Shortlisting in the afternoon.
Interviews and tasks will be Wednesday 8th June 2022.
Application forms can be downloaded from the Sefton Council Website as well as the school website. Completed forms should be emailed to Mrs A. Davies at firstname.lastname@example.org