Start date 19th April 2022
Hartley Primary School is a unique and diverse learning community that strives to provide the best possible support in enabling pupils to achieve their best. We are keen to welcome an experienced and inspirational SENCO who has a proven track record of leading SEND, raising standards, and improving outcomes for all pupils in our school community.
Why work with us?
- We have enthusiastic students who are eager and willing to learn
- We are a supportive and committed team of leaders, teachers, and support staff
- We are committed to your continued professional development
- We offer opportunities to work with colleagues beyond our school
So if you….
- are able to get the best out of others
- have a reflective outlook
- are a highly effective teacher and are ambitious for children, and for making a difference.
- are an experienced and inspirational SENCO who has a proven track record of leading SEND, raising standards and improving outcomes for all pupils.
- hold the National Award for SEN Co-ordination
- good communication skills and an ability to work within a team and with a variety of external agencies
- have experience in leading and managing staff in developing and implementing effective provision for vulnerable pupils
Before deciding to apply you will want to find out more about the school - please give us a call on 020 8472 2523 to arrange a virtual informal meeting.
Closing date: Noon Thursday 20th January 2022
Assessment Centres: Week commencing 31st January 2022
Interviews: Friday 4th February 2022
Appointment to begin Summer Term 2022
A package of employee benefits, including discounted cinema tickets, groceries and high street shopping through Perkbox..
Learning in Harmony Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from underrepresented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people in our care and expect all staff to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practice and the successful applicant will need a satisfactory enhanced DBS certificate and supportive references.