Henry Maynard Primary School and Nursery
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
References will be taken up after short listing.
Henry Maynard Primary School would like to recruit an enthusiastic and outstanding primary practitioner on a permanent contract. The person we are looking for:
- Is committed to raising standards for our pupils
- Is an excellent class teacher
- Is enthusiastic and keen to progress
- Is committed to school improvement
- Is creative and innovative in their teaching
- Is a team player who is committed to working co-operatively with colleagues
We can offer:
- A welcoming school
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved pupils who are a delight to teach
- Commitment to continuing professional development
- Hardworking, motivated and positive colleagues.
If you would like to apply for the position of class teacher at our school please download an application form and further information from the Waltham Forest or jobs go public website at www.jobsgopublic.com . If you would like to know more about our school, please visit our school website at www.henrymaynardprimary.co.uk
Visits to the school office can be arranged by contacting Rachel Daly Tel: 0208-520-3042. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Friday 3rd December @12.00 noon
Interview Date: 7th / 8th December 2021