HALSNEAD PRIMARY SCHOOL
Midday Supervisor Level 1
SCP 1- 2
6.25 hours (11.30am to 12.45pm)
Start Date: January 2022 or as soon as possible after
Halsnead is an ambitious and inclusive community school with passion for delivering high quality education
Our staff are passionate, hardworking and motivated. We are seeking to appoint a Midday Meal Supervisor to help us provide a supportive, stimulating environment and to share our high expectations of achievement for all our children.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Promote inclusion and acceptance of all pupils.
- Promote a positive ethos and role model positive attributes, self-esteem and independence.
- Be friendly and approachable
- Be adaptable and able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
- Be assertive in ensuring school rules and procedures are followed
- Be imaginative in creating and setting up games and play opportunities for pupils
For more information, please email Dave Catt at email@example.com
Please email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closing date:
2nd December 2021
7th December 2021
Halsnead Primary school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Rigorous checks will be completed prior to interview and references from the current/most recent employer will be requested.
The successful candidate will require an enhanced DBS clearance.