Recruitment and Marketing Officer Fostering and Permanence
Grade PO1: £34,884-£37,722
This is an exciting opportunity for an innovative, well organised and enthusiastic individual to promote Enfield’s Fostering and Permanence Service in and around the borough. The purpose of the role is to increase the number of in-house foster carers who have the skills to meet the needs of our children requiring foster placements. You will plan, deliver and evaluate innovative recruitment campaigns using social media platforms and a wide range of publicity and advertising methods. You will also arrange and attend recruitment events at external venues. The ability to maintain and analyse statistical information is also a skill that will be required for this role.
Enfield is proud of its attractive website and we are always looking at ways in which we can improve its visual presentation to attract foster carers. Therefore, skills and the ability to improve website content is also a requirement.
There is a significant element of partnership working in this role as Enfield is part of the North London Fostering Consortium and much of our recruitment activity is jointly planned and delivered with the five other North London boroughs in the Consortium.
For an informal discussion regarding this post, please contact Renee Powell on 0208 132 2628 or by email Renee.Powell@enfield.gov.uk
Why it's great to work for Enfield Council
- An excellent pension through the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
- Up to 31 days annual leave depending on grade and length of service. You will also get eight public holidays per year and an extra day off at Christmas.
- A blend of remote and office based working for most roles.
- Interest free season ticket loan repayable over three or ten months.
- Career development and learning experiences from a range of training courses and learning methods.
- Employee Assistance Programme to provide advice and counselling services. This is a free and confidential service available to staff and members of their family.
- Health and leisure discounts and tax-free bikes for work.
We are passionate about our people and how we deliver services to our community in Enfield. That’s why we encourage a culture that puts our customers at the heart of everything we do - by empowering our people to work together to find solutions, be open, honest and respectful, take responsibility and listen and learn. If you value these behaviours too, we’d love to hear from you - and of course we are always happy to talk flexible working, click here to find out more.
How to apply:
This role requires that you upload 2 documents - in the "Document upload" section of the online application form.
1. A supporting statement addressing how you meet the requirements of the job description and person specification. Your supporting statement should be around 2 pages in A4 format.
2. Full work history document completed since leaving full time education, as this is a safeguarding role and requires you to work with Children and/or vulnerable adults.
Please note if your supporting statement is longer than 2 A4 pages, your application may not be considered or reviewed
Closing and Interview Dates
Closing at 23:59 on Wednesday 8th December 2021
Interview dates to be confirmed
To apply please click on the apply button below
If you have any difficulties accessing this information, please contact Vickie McGrath, Recruitment & Onboarding Advisor on 0208 132 1053 or firstname.lastname@example.org
“This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment”.
Enfield’s Social Care Centre of Excellence confirms our commitment to creating and maintaining an environment for new and existing staff to be the best and deliver high quality social work to our most vulnerable children and young people. It brings our recruitment, professional development and support into the one portal for social care staff to see what we have to offer and how we are supporting them to continue to learn and develop on a professional basis. For more information please visit https://new.enfield.gov.uk/centreofexcellence/about-us/