(Full Time, Fixed Term Contract until 31 August 2022, to commence February 2022)
Main Pay Range 1-6/£25,714-£36,961 per annum
Upper Pay Range 1-3/£38,690-£41,604 per annum
Experienced or newly qualified teachers are welcome to apply.
Holy Family Catholic Primary School and Nursery is an extremely caring, outward-looking, inclusive school and the governors are seeking to appoint a creative and inspiring EYFS teacher to join our wonderful team in February 2022.
We are looking for a hard-working and enthusiastic teacher who:
- is passionate and knowledgeable about the Early Years curriculum
- will put the children at the heart of everything that they do
- be able to motivate, inspire and challenge pupils to achieve their very best
- be part of a child centred approach that is inclusive of everyone
- have an innovative approach to learning and teaching
- have excellent organisational skills
- has a good sense of humour
- will support Holy Family’s vision of Pray, Play and Learn Together
We can offer you:
- a well- resourced indoor and outdoor learning environment in which to teach
- a friendly, good humoured and collaborative team of staff
- children who are keen to learn
- a genuine commitment to the emotional wellbeing of staff and children
- a school committed to your career development
- a supportive governing body
- a chance to make a real difference to the lives of our children and their families
An application pack can be found on our school website www.holyfamilycronton.co.uk
Completed applications should be returned by e-mail to
or by post, marked FAO: Cathy Glanvill, School Business Manager.
For an informal discussion about the post, please contact:
Mrs. H Rooney, Headteacher on 0151 424 3926.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday, 8 December 2021
Interviews: Week beginning 13 December 2021.
Holy Family Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This appointment is subject to safer recruitment procedures, including satisfactory references, medical and enhanced DBS clearance.