Income and Bank Reconciliation Officer
Grade G: £25,991 - £29,577 per annum
Post No: RF304
Permanent – 37 Hours per week
Benefits to you:
- Flexitime Scheme
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Discounted Council Leisure Centre Membership
- 25 days holiday and 30 after 5 years’ continuous service
- Casual Car User Allowance
- Cycle Scheme
- Free Parking
An opportunity has a risen for an experienced Finance Officer or Bank Reconciliation Officer to join our team. The aim of the role is to carry out a detailed bank reconciliation monthly by ensuring that all income and payments are allocated quickly and efficiently. The post holder will assist in ensuring the system is performing as needed and embedding efficient processes for the team. The post will have management responsibilities for two senior finance assistants.
Essential requirements for this role include:
- Good management skills-able to lead by example and support the team where needed.
- Good knowledge of Income management and how it is important to the Council.
- Understanding of Bank reconciliation and balancing accounts.
- Ability to navigate systems and find solutions.
- Experience of working in a financial environment.
- Qualified to AAT Intermediate (Level 3) or similar finance related qualification or the ability to demonstrate similar significant work experiences.
- Capable of achieving targets under pressure and against tight deadlines.
To apply for this vacancy online please go to https://cannock.engageats.co.uk/welcome.aspx
Alternatively, please telephone 01543 462621 or write to HR Services, Cannock Chase Council, Civic Centre, Beecroft Road, Cannock, Staffordshire, WS11 1BG or e-mail email@example.com quoting post number RF304.
The closing date for receipt of completed applications is Friday 10th December 2021.
THE COUNCIL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER