Salary: £22,299 - £22,944 per annum
Contract type: Permanent
Working pattern: 37.5 hours per week
Closing date: Thursday 2nd December 2021 at 12noon
Interview date: Tbc
How to apply: If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact Mr Brown, Deputy Head, at email@example.com or 01323 504011 ext 245.
Who to contact if you have a query: Mr Brown, Deputy Head, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01323 504011 ext 245.
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to join Ratton School in a role dedicated to helping students thrive and achieve. The successful applicant will work alongside the Deputy Head of School, Personal Development, to maximise the achievement and progress of students identified as requiring an alternative provision to traditional classroom-based teaching. This will be provided through either a very well-equipped on-site alternative provision facility or through referral to alternative provision courses by local providers. The successful candidate will fulfil both roles, successfully catering for students both on-site and liaising with providers off-site to ensure both are successful. The role is supported by an alternative provision teaching assistant who will support in the delivery of the curriculum to the on-site students.
We offer an incentive package which includes:
• A comprehensive induction programme for new staff to the academy.
• On-going investment into your career development through appropriate CPD.
• Support and mentoring by a strong Senior Leadership Team and other experienced leaders.
• Access to the Bike 2 Work scheme allowing up to 42% discount on the cost of bikes and equipment.
• Full use of an employee assistance programme supporting wellbeing.
• A fabulous staffroom with complimentary tea and coffee.
• Complimentary breakfast of tea and toast.
• Subsidised membership of Benenden Healthcare (affordable alternative to private health insurance).
• On-site parking.
• Enviable setting and extensive grounds.
If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact Mr Brown, Deputy Head, at email@example.com or 01323 504011 ext 245.
Your starting salary will be pro rata if the above position is part-time or term-time only.