Paid weeks per year: 52
Start date: January 2022
The governors of this welcoming and popular Catholic school are seeking to appoint an excellent music teacher for 0.25 (one and a half days per week) from January 2022. This is a permanent position and the working days are negotiable.
About the role
The successful candidate will:
- will be a practising Catholic or committed to supporting the Catholic ethos of our school
- be an excellent music teacher with a passion for making learning engaging and meaningful across the whole primary age range
- have high expectations of learning and behaviour
- be willing to work effectively as part of a team
We can offer you:
- children that are enthusiastic and eager to learn
- a strong, supportive and committed staff team
- a commitment to supporting your continuing professional development
This post is suitable for NQTs or experienced class teachers.
For full details, an application pack, or to arrange a visit, please contact Mrs Joanne Levy in the school office on 01273 607924; or by email to Joannelevy@stjohn.brighton-hove.sch.uk
Closing date: 1pm, Friday 3rd December
Interview date: Wednesday 8th December
Completed application forms accepted by email/post direct to the school address:
Whitehawk Hill Road, Brighton, BN2 0AH, email: Joannelevy@stjohn.brighton-hove.sch.uk
School Office: (01273) 607924
Please ensure you apply with Catholic Education form, downloaded from below or Catholic Education Website
Work Permits: We may be able to obtain a Work Permit for this post but this is subject to meeting the requirements of the UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) Points-based Immigration System. Please see Gov.uk for more information on the Skilled Worker Visa.
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, and is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Check.
Brighton & Hove Schools - Taking Action for Equality
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Brighton & Hove Schools do not accept CV or resume.