Hours of work: 37 Hours per week
Working pattern: Full-time, with option of term-time only
(If the position is worked term-time only, then the above salary will be pro rata)
Closing date: Tuesday 30 November 2021
For more information and to apply for the above post, please contact:
King Offa Primary Academy Nursery
Please note, we do not accept CVs.
About the role
Nursery Practitioner - King Offa Primary Academy Nursery
King Offa Nursery is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and energetic practitioner to join our Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' nursery team. We are looking to employ either full time or part time only staff to join our busy nursery team.
We are looking for:
- A term time only or full year position for a talented practitioner, with the flexibility of full time and part time positions available
- A practitioner who is committed to providing the very best opportunities for our children
- A team member with good communication skills and a clear vision for excellence to contribute to our Outstanding nursery status
- Qualified Nursery Practitioner at Level 3 is preferred but Level 2 candidates will be considered
We can offer:
- An exceptional, bespoke and outstanding learning environment
- Plenty of training and support
- Flexible working hours
- The opportunity to work collaboratively within our network of nurseries
- A role within a team that is committed to providing the best learning opportunities for children
- The opportunity to work alongside colleagues from King Offa School as part of our Foundation Village
To request an application form please contact Claire Booth, Nursery Manager by emailing email@example.com or calling 01424 211 548 and selecting option 2. Appointments to visit the nursery before an application request can be arranged via the information above.
Aurora Academies Trust is committed to the safeguarding of pupils and we follow safer recruitment practice. References will be taken up prior to interview and an enhanced criminal records bureau check will be made prior to appointment.
Work Permits: we may be able to obtain a Work Permit for this post but this is subject to meeting the requirements of the UK Border Agency’s Points-based Immigration System.
Due to the restrictions we cannot guarantee that individuals that meet the requirements of the Points-based Immigration System will be issued with clearance to obtain work permits.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff will be expected to hold or be willing to obtain an enhanced DBS check or Enhanced check for Regulated Activity with the Disclosure & Barring Services (previously the Criminal Records Bureau).
For further information about what is required in this process please go to www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check.
All school based staff have the responsibility for promoting the safeguarding and welfare of children. All school staff should be aware of the school’s Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy and work in accordance with this document at all times.