This is a great opportunity to join a successful, high performing Team, in an ambitious Council that is always striving to move forward. Our Digital Services Team are changing in the way we deliver our service and are reflecting the new ways of working with the use of Digital, Data and Technology.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Training Officer that wants to make a difference and can provide support to the team through a period of development and change, with an ultimate aim of driving forward Training activities across the Digital Services Portfolio assuring the best service for our customers, residents and businesses.
The Training Officer will report to the Business Change Manager within Digital Services. This role acts in an advice and delivery capacity to ensure that the council’s Digital Services is supported and implemented with user focussed training and advice.
Working with staff and managers the post holder will deliver training plans and advice to ensure that Digital Services systems functionality is understood and exploited to the full capability. This includes ensuring that where third parties are contractually obliged to provide training, that this is used to its’ full potential.
With exciting times ahead, we are reshaping the Digital Services Team and have created roles, to add value and to provide the best Service to our citizens.
The successful applicant will be expected to:
- Act in an advice and delivery capacity to ensure that the council’s Digital Services is supported and implemented with user focussed training and advice.
- Deliver training plans and advice to ensure that Digital Services systems functionality is understood and exploited to the full capability.
- Design and deliver training as required to support Digital Services strategy, projects and programmes.
- Manage several competing activities, with clear deadlines, on a regular basis, with a range of complexities, predominantly operational.
About you: we are passionate about placing our customer at the heart of everything we do, and our residents deserve exceptional customer experience from the Council. We would like you to hold that principle, be bold and enthusiastic. You will be someone who has excellent communication skills, with a good understanding of managing and delivering training in a complex organisation,
Our culture: We are passionate about our people and how we deliver services to our community in Enfield. That’s why we encourage a culture that puts our customers at the heart of everything we do - by empowering our people to work together to find solutions, be open, honest and respectful, take responsibility and listen and learn. If you value these behaviours too, we’d love to hear from you - and of course we are always happy to talk flexible working.
Why it's great to work for Enfield Council
- An excellent pension through the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
- Up to 31 days annual leave depending on grade and length of service. You will also get eight public holidays per year and an extra day off at Christmas.
- A blend of remote and office based working for most roles.
- Interest free season ticket loan repayable over three or ten months.
- Career development and learning experiences from a range of training courses and learning methods.
- Employee Assistance Programme to provide advice and counselling services. This is a free and confidential service available to staff and members of their family.
- Health and leisure discounts and tax-free bikes for work.
Closing and Interview Dates
Closing at 23:59 on Thursday 2nd December 2021
To apply please click on the apply button below
This role requires that you upload 2 documents.
• A supporting statement addressing how you meet the requirements of the job description and person specification.
• Your CV.
Your supporting statement should be around 2 pages in A4 format.
If you have any difficulties accessing this information, please contact Claire Turner, Senior Recruitment Consultant on 0208 132 1024 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please visit www.DiscoverDigitalEnfield.co.uk