Meadow Park School
Haswell Drive, Stockbridge Village, Knowsley, L28 1RX
Premises Officer (Level 3)
Required as soon as possible
Permanent / 52 weeks / 36 hours per week
Grade G Scale 19-22 / £25,481 to £27,041 per annum
Meadow Park School is a pupil referral unit situated in the borough of Knowsley on Merseyside. We provide a quality educational experience for students who have or are experiencing difficulties in a mainstream setting due to medical, social, emotional or behavioural needs.
We support young people to develop alternative strategies to improve their resilience and confidence through a personalised curriculum, delivered by dedicated, experienced and qualified staff.
We are looking to appoint a Premises Officer at this exciting time in the school’s journey. You will work closely with the School Business Manager and other premises colleagues to provide an outstanding premises support service to the school’s stakeholders.
- provide an effective caretaking service
- supervise cleaning staff, ensuring that the school is clean and well maintained
- carry out security procedures for the school and grounds
- be responsible for routine and emergency access to the school premises and grounds
- perform porterage duties and DIY
- have an understanding of the main Health & Safety Regulations
- work within school’s policies and procedures, be organised, professional
- demonstrate initiative and be able to liaise with external services and colleagues
For an informal and confidential discussion, please contact Nathan Colman, School Business Manager on 0151 477 8102. Applicants should apply on the School website link below. Applications must be made using the Knowsley Council application form. CVs will not be accepted for this post.
Closing date: Thursday, 2 December 2021 at 12 noon
Meadow Park School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts within our school are subject to satisfactory references, DBS and health clearances and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996