20 – 25 hours per week. Flexible working pattern to be agreed with successful applicant.
Term time only with inset days plus 2 weeks during holidays.
Our friendly Federation of two large Primary Schools is looking to appoint an appropriately experienced and motivated HR Officer to join our Operations Team. We have a lovely, hardworking team of staff and delightful pupils who deserve the best people working with them.
The successful candidate will:
- Be highly organised and calm under pressure;
- Provide practical advice and administration to support the Kennet Federation in all aspects of Human Resources;
- Understand and respect the sensitivity of HR information and employee records and ensure confidentiality of all written and verbal communications;
- Hold CIPD Foundation Level Qualification or have equivalent knowledge and/or experience in an HR support role;
- Have excellent communication skills and be proficient in Word, Outlook and Excel;
- Have a good sense of humour.
Katesgrove Primary School:
“Pupils want to come to school to learn, and families know that once their children are at school, they are safe, nurtured and well educated”. Ofsted 2017
Southcote Primary School:
“Pupils really enjoy being part of the community and they are complimentary about the effective support they receive from staff.” Ofsted 2017
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
Application packs can be downloaded from the school websites - www.southcoteprimary.co.uk or www.katesgroveprimaryschool.co.uk. Alternatively, please email FederationHR@katesgrove.reading.sch.uk for an application pack.
Closing date: Monday 29th November 2021. Applications considered on receipt.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The appointment will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check, appropriate references and health clearance.