Linacre Nursery and Primary School, Thornton Road, Bootle, L20 5ED.
Tel: 0151 922 1466.
Contract: To commence as soon as possible. This post is subject to funding or when the child leaves school – whichever is sooner. The post is also subject to a probationary period of 6 months.
The Governors of Linacre Nursery and Primary School would like to appoint one person to the role of an enthusiastic and dedicated Teaching Assistant Level 2 to work with our Reception children and provide 1:1 support and personal care for a child with SEND.
Experience of working with SEND pupils is essential as is experience of planning and delivering interventions that would benefit all of our children’s learning. Experience of providing personal care is highly desirable. In addition, Read, Write Inc training is highly desirable.
The successful candidate will be:
- Committed to ensuring children achieve their full potential in acquiring the essential skills needed in reading, writing and numeracy.
- Committed to raising standards and reducing the barriers to learning.
- Committed to working in partnership with colleagues, professionals and families.
- Experienced in supporting pupils who have special needs and behaviour.
We can offer the successful candidate:
- A supportive team of colleagues.
- An attractive, engaging and safe environment.
- Well behaved and happy children.
- A programme of CPD relevant to an individual colleague’s needs.
- Caring and supportive parents and families.
Closing date: Friday 26th November 2021 at 12noon.
Shortlisting, Interviews and Assessments: to be confirmed.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact our school office to book a visit and direct any further enquiries via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of work the above post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and relevant care/safeguarding legislation and appointment will only be confirmed if a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure is obtained from the Criminal Records Bureau. The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.