We are looking for a lawyer to join a busy legal team at Dartford Borough Council, on a full time basis. We would like to hear from you, if you have experience in general local government law and you have 2- 3 years’ experience post qualification.
You will need to demonstrate that:
- You are a qualified solicitor, barrister or FCILEx
- You have a working knowledge and experience of the law in the areas of contracts, data protection, environmental health, housing, licensing, litigation, planning and other areas relevant to local government
- You have high level analytical, investigatory and problem solving skills
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have good negotiating and drafting skills
This post requires attendance at planning committee meetings held once a month, starting at 7p.m.
We are a progressive employer and are embracing new ways of working, including home working.
If this sounds attractive and you have the enthusiasm, passion and personal credibility to join our team, we would be delighted to hear from you.
How to Apply
Please complete your application by using the apply button below
Do not send your CV – only fully completed application forms will be accepted