An opportunity has arisen to join our St John Bosco’s Welfare Team. The successful applicant will work alongside our Welfare Team to ensure that children are safe and happy during the lunchtime. Duties will include setting up the hall and clearing away all equipment after use, escorting children to and from the hall and supervising children as they eat and play. Following lunch, the children are then supported through various learning and play activities on the playground/field. During wet play, the children are supervised in classes.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Experience of working with primary aged children especially Reception Class
- A good understanding of how to safeguard children
- A fun, outgoing personality and sense of humour
- Initiative and be flexible to change
- First Aid training (not essential)
Administration skills for form filling.
Please contact Mrs L Greenwood on firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- CES Monitoring Form
- CES Notes to Applicants
- CES Rehabilitation of Offenders
- CES Support Staff Application Form 2019
- CES Teaching Staff Application Form 2019
- Churchtown Non-Teaching Application Form
- LDST Application Form
- Non-Teaching Application Form
- St Michael's Non-Teaching Application
- Teaching Application Form