This role will join a team of professional regeneration officers leading on the delivery of a range of innovative and transformation regeneration projects in the heart of Barnsley Town Centre.
Following the successful delivery of the new £190m Glassworks retail and leisure scheme the team are leading on a number of schemes included:
- Delivery of a landmark bridge enhancing connectivity and linking the Glassworks to other key assets including the Metrodome Leisure Complex and Barnsley Football Club.
- Working in partnership with Onside to deliver the Barnsley Youth Zone
- Transformation of the 4ha Courthouse Site to establish ‘The Seam – Digital Campus’
In addition to the above, the opportunity to work within this regeneration function will provide the successful candidate with wealth of experience in relation to areas such Urban Regeneration Strategy, External Funding Applications, Partnership working and collaboration.
This is a fixed term post in place initially until 31st March 2023
We envisage that the role will initially be part of a wider project delivery team working on The Seam projects. We are therefore looking for:
An experienced project manager. Ideally somebody who is experienced in the delivery of construction related projects although this is not critical providing that the right transferable skills can be evidenced.
We need an individual who is
- highly motivated
- outcome focused
- Is able to work within a multi disciplined team arrangement
- Has strong communication skills with the ability to easily relate to a range of stakeholders and partners.
- Demonstrates our core values
- Shows flexibility with a willingness to work as required to meet our organisational priorities
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided. Please note, we do not accept CVs submitted without a fully completed online application form.