Higher Level Teaching Assistant
To start January 2022. Scale Point 5 – SO1 (£25,833 - £28,245)
Full time. Permanent.
Passionate about making a difference?
Our vision is to be an outstanding school. Are you an innovative, exciting and reflective practitioner who is looking for a new and exciting challenge? Looking for a unique opportunity? Join our vibrant team of dedicated professionals who are committed to ensuring EVERY child succeeds.
We are looking for an energetic and highly motivated practitioner to help shape our curriculum, support teaching and learning and work across our two form entry school.
We are looking for an individual to join our friendly team who are ready to share their enthusiasm and who, above all, is passionate about education and the opportunities a good quality school experience can provide all children.
Our ideal candidate will be an experienced and fully qualified High Level Teaching Assistant who can plan and deliver inspirational learning experiences in a stimulating environment and be committed to excellence, inclusion and challenge. If you are a skilled practitioner who can enthuse and motivate our pupils and engage actively in school life, then this could be the role for you.
If you are ready for a new and exciting challenge we will offer you:
- A competitive salary to attract the best
- A positive and innovative working environment
- Fabulous children and families within a supportive wider community.
- A strong and growing network of partner schools, driving up standards and providing valuable support to staff.
- Opportunities to undertake Teacher Training for the right candidate.
- Excellent professional development opportunities from colleagues and other schools within Bellevue Place Education Trust, who all share the same aim, to provide all children with a broad and balanced curriculum.
If you have the skills, experience and drive to be successful in this role, please go to the recruitment section on our school website http://www.whitehallparkschool.co.uk/ and download an application pack. Once done, please email your application to Clair Inouye (office manager) on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Telephone calls, questions and emails are encouraged. We would love to discuss the role with you in more detail. For more information, or an application pack please go on our recruitment page on our school website or Clair Inouye: