Compliance and capital Manager
£32,910 - £36,922 pa,
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a suitably experienced candidate to support the Repairs and Asset Manager to oversee the capital investment requirements for the council’s housing stock in order to maintain decent and safe living standards for all tenants and leaseholders.
You will take the lead and be responsible for overseeing and managing the housing asset management function and maintenance of asset data; planned capital programme and housing compliance programme, including the arrangement and management of all compliance and contractual arrangements in common areas, flats and sheltered housing schemes to Mansfield District Council’s housing stock.
You will also have:
- Extensive knowledge of housing repairs legislation and compliance obligations
- Experience in the delivery of property maintenance programmes of work
- Proven track record in overseeing and monitoring budgets
- Construction/Maintenance Health & Safety knowledge
- A high level of self-motivation and self-discipline
- Current valid full UK Driving Licence