St Mary’s is a very successful and over-subscribed, one-form entry Catholic School in the parish of Chingford, on the edge of Epping Forest. Ofsted and the Diocese of Brentwood graded the school as ‘Outstanding’
We are looking for an SNA who:
- Has a commitment to promoting and enhancing the Catholic ethos of the school;
- Has experience of and relevant qualifications in Makaton, PECS;
- Supporting pupils with a variety of SEND including Autism and complex needs SaLT (Speech and Language Therapy, EAL, ADHD, SEMH, ASD, MLD, SLCN and ASC & EBD);
- Will energetically enrich the curriculum for all our children they work with;
We require someone who is able to provide support for individual children in order to raise standards of achievement, by utilising advanced levels of knowledge and skill. You will be able to assist in the management and preparation of resources while encouraging children to become independent life-long learners.
We can offer:
- Children who have a positive attitude to learning;
- Supportive parents and governors who work together;
- Opportunities for further professional development.
St Mary’s is committed to safeguarding children and the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS (CRB) check.
For further information including application forms please visit our website: http://www.stmaryschingford.com/
For any further information you contact the School Office on 020 8529 4723 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 26 November 2021 at 12:00 noon
Shortlisting: 30 November 2021
Interviews wc: 6 December 2021