ST VINCENT DE PAUL CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL
Manor Park South, Knutsford, WA16 8AL Tel: 01565 633637
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.stvincents.cheshire.sch.uk Number on roll: 196
Required for January 2022
Part Time (0.6) Class Teacher (Temporary for 2 terms)
Key Stage 2 over 2 classes
Salary: Main Pay Scale
The Head Teacher and Governors of this popular and very happy school wish to appoint an experienced, highly motivated and innovative teacher to join our energetic, hard-working and very supportive staff.
The successful candidate will be:
- an outstanding teacher committed to the caring, Catholic ethos of our school
- a team player who enjoys working in partnership with others
- enthusiastic and able to engage pupils and staff
We can offer you:
- happy and well behaved children who want to learn
- a school at the heart of its community where everyone feels valued
- a strong commitment to staff well-being and professional development
- a dynamic team who are committed to providing a first class education for all our children.
Applications are invited from Catholic or other committed Christian teachers who would support the shared vision of our community.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged by prior arrangement with the school office.
APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED ON THE CATHOLIC EDUCATION SERVICES
Application form and this along Description and further details are available from Mrs. Kate Watson, School Business Manager by email: email@example.com or by telephone 01565 633637.
Completed application forms should be returned to the school by email by the end of the day on Friday 26th November 2021. Shortlisting will take place on 29th November 2021. Interviews will take place in school on Friday 3rd December 2021.
St. Vincent’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. Such posts will require a DBS check and references will be taken up prior to interview.