• An expert at building relationships and establishing trust at every level within organisations, and working collaboratively and creatively to find solutions?
• Practical yet creative in your approach to solving problems, with the ability to influence and steer discussions to a positive conclusion?
• Naturally collaborative and inquisitive, and fascinated by the possibilities offered by technology and digital solutions, with a broad understanding of how they are used and the impact they have on the lives of our communities?
• Experienced of working in a role that translates business and user needs into practical solutions?
• Excited to work in the open and share experiences, knowledge and ideas with colleagues and peers?
If so, then our Business Relationship Manager role could be perfect for you. Join us and help make digital come alive throughout the council.
Our mission is to create connected and inclusive communities. Digital is how we do business and we’re harnessing innovation and user-centred design to transform the future for our residents and businesses.
Join us at the forefront of innovation and use your skills to make a positive impact.
As a Business Relationship Manager, you will help service areas with everything from major changes and service transformation to developing new and improved processes that make the most of digital solutions. You will act as a trusted advisor and the main point of liaison between service areas and Digital and IT, ensuring that our services and the projects planned and delivered meet the users’ needs and service’s requirements, driving high levels of customer satisfaction.
You’ll use your understanding of the needs of both our users and our services areas to surface demand for digital initiatives and propose solutions and approaches in line with our digital strategy. You will help to design services and shape solutions that optimise existing systems or that explore the use of new technologies, offering opportunities for digital to transform the lives of our communities.
Find out more
Read the full role profile attached below for further information about the role and what we’re looking for from candidates.
Working for Hounslow
In return for your skills, we offer the chance to be part of a dedicated and inclusive team, within an incredible borough. We offer flexible working, career development and a whole range of generous benefits, including:
• A competitive salary of £40,869 - £43,860.
• A minimum of 24 days annual leave, which can go up to 30 days, plus public and bank holidays.
• Generous, secure, and safe pension in the Local Government Pension Scheme.
We predominantly work remotely with some travel to / within Hounslow when needed. Although it is important that you will be able to travel to Hounslow when required, we do not anticipate that you will need to work in Hounslow five days a week, and we offer flexible working arrangements.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
How to Apply
Please apply online outlining what skills, abilities and experience you can bring which makes you an ideal candidate for this role. Please ensure you refer to the requirements outlined in the job profile when completing your application.
Please note that the closing date is given as a guide. We reserve the right to close this vacancy once sufficient applications have been received. It’s strongly advised that you complete and submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.