• Passionate about embracing new technologies and adopting new ways of working, with proven experience in leading digital innovation?
• Inspired to help others tackle challenges in new and innovative ways, challenging the status quo?
• Able to foster a culture of self-learning that empowers individuals to take a proactive approach to their own learning and development?
• An accomplished leader with a fascination for emerging technologies and infectious enthusiasm for new ways of working?
• Creative in your approach to problem solving, adept at using various different techniques to help people find solutions and think differently?
• Committed to developing and fostering a learning culture and building the organisation’s digital capabilities?
• Excited to work in the open and share experiences, knowledge and ideas with colleagues and peers?
If so, then our Digital Innovation Lead role could be perfect for you. Join us and play a key part in developing the culture and digital capabilities of the organisation.
Our mission is to create connected and inclusive communities. Digital is how we do business and we’re harnessing innovation and user-centred design to transform the future for our residents and businesses.
Join us at the forefront of innovation and use your skills to make a positive impact.
You’ll embrace and foster innovation and creative thinking, raise awareness of existing and emerging technologies, and develop digital capabilities and capacity. You’ll help people think differently and challenge and reimagine their ways of working.
You’ll build an environment which fosters and promotes challenge, innovation and imagination in relation to data and technology. You’ll encourage collaboration, openness, and sharing of best practice and values. You’ll develop a community of support and drive cultural and behavioural skills.
You’ll harness a craving for learning by exciting people about the possibilities of technology and innovation. It’s all about creating a cultural shift towards welcoming and adopting new technology and ways of working.
Find out more
Read the role profile for further information about the role and what we’re looking for from candidates.
How to apply
Please apply online outlining what skills, abilities and experience you can bring which makes you an ideal candidate for this role. Please ensure you refer to the requirements outlined in the job profile when completing your application.
Please note that the closing date is given as a guide. We reserve the right to close this vacancy once sufficient applications have been received. It’s strongly advised that you complete and submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Working for Hounslow
In return for your skills, we can offer the chance to be part of an inclusive team, within an incredible borough. We offer flexible working, career development and a whole range of generous benefits, including:
• A competitive salary of £43,860-£48,819.
• A minimum of 24 days annual leave, which can go up to 30 days, plus public and bank holidays.
• Generous, secure and safe pension in the Local Government Pension Scheme.
We predominantly work remotely with some travel to / within Hounslow when needed. Although it is important that you will be able to travel to Hounslow when required, we do not anticipate that you will need to work in Hounslow five days a week, and we offer flexible working arrangements.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.