• Passionate about finding creative and innovative solutions for the benefit of users, and experienced in investigating problems and analysing options for new and existing services?
• An accomplished and inspirational leader with proven experience both in managing and inspiring teams and in influencing organisations to embrace digital opportunities?
• Always looking for creative and innovative ways to benefit users, reduce costs and deliver better services for users as well as transforming organisations?
• An expert at working with data and qualitative insight to design solutions and strategic propositions?
• Skilled at stakeholder management and building strong relationships with those impacted by change?
• Excited to work as part of a new team and share experiences, knowledge and ideas to bring about improvements?
If so, then our Business Analysis Lead role could be perfect for you. Join us and lead the team providing the insight necessary to meet the evolving needs of our communities.
This is a fixed term contract for 12 months, with the potential to extend.
Our mission is to create connected and inclusive communities. Digital is how we do business and we’re harnessing innovation and user-centred design to transform the future for our residents and businesses.
Join us at the forefront of innovation and use your skills to make a positive impact.
The Service Design Team sits with Digital and IT, but covers all aspects of customer experience, from start to finish. We’ll look to you to lead all business analysis activities, leading multi-disciplinary teams to research and redesign services. You’ll begin by building an in-depth understanding of users’ needs, bringing together talent to create smart design concepts.
You’ll always be on the lookout for opportunities to reduce costs, improve, optimise and innovate. You’ll champion user-centred design, helping the wider team and organisation develop a deep understanding of the people that use our services and the people who deliver them.
With your research, analysis and leadership, we can get to the heart of our residents’ needs, build amazing services, and, ultimately, make people’s lives better.
Technology is not the focus here, excellent customer service is, and your user-centred skills will help us achieve that.
Find out more
Please read the role profile attached below for further information about the role and what we’re looking for from candidates.
Working for Hounslow
In return for your skills, we can offer the chance to be part of an inclusive team, within an incredible borough. We offer flexible working, career development and a whole range of generous benefits, including:
• A competitive salary of £43,860-£52,866.
• A minimum of 24 days annual leave, which can go up to 30 days, plus public and bank holidays.
• Generous, secure and safe pension in the Local Government Pension Scheme.
We predominantly work remotely with some travel to / within Hounslow when needed. Although it is important that you will be able to travel to Hounslow when required, we do not anticipate that you will need to work in Hounslow five days a week, and we offer flexible working arrangements.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided outlining what skills, abilities and experience you can bring which makes you an ideal candidate for this role. Please ensure you refer to the requirements outlined in the job profile when completing your application.
Please note that the closing date is given as a guide. We reserve the right to close this vacancy once sufficient applications have been received. It’s strongly advised that you complete and submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
We do not accept CV’s submitted without a fully completed online application form.