The advertised salary is for full time work, the salary for part time will be calculated on a pro-rata basis and discussed with the preferred candidate.
- Are you looking for a new challenge in a varied and interesting role where every case is different?
- Are you good at building positive working relationships?
- Do you thrive under pressure?
If the answer to these questions is yes, then there may be an opportunity for you in the Pensions Service based at One Angel Square in Northampton.
The Employers Services team is looking for a new Pensions Officer to join a dynamic team delivering professional advice and support to over 500 scheme employers across the Cambridgeshire and Northamptonshire Pension Funds.
The Pensions Officers (Employers) are the principal day to day contact, and provide a helpdesk and support service for all employers in both Pension Funds.
The successful candidate will provide support to employers from the start of their relationship with Pensions Service right up to the point that they cease within the Fund. They will help to facilitate entry to the LGPS, provide advice and support on all public sector pension issues as well as undertake work for risk assessments, valuation of the LGPS Funds and calculation of exit payments for employers ceasing in the LGPS.
There will also be the opportunity to:
- Assist employers with understanding their responsibilities within the LGPS,
- Assist with the organisation of training events, annual forums and other presentations,
- Assist with the production and delivery of general employer communications from pensions, including maintenance of the Pension Fund's website.
If you would like more information about this role, please contact Nick Percival on 07391391485.