- Are you interested in joining our newly formed Business Support Team here at West Lancashire Borough Council?
- Are you self-motivated and looking for an exciting challenge?
We are looking for an experienced, highly motivated and dynamic team leader who is able to lead, manage and develop a team to join our Business Support Team.
You will play a key role in supporting the Business Support Manager to develop a high performing and customer focussed business support service, ensuring a proactive and outcome-focused approach to business support across the Council. You will provide effective management and leadership to a team of Business Support Officers and Business Support Assistants to ensure that a highly professional, flexible and resilient business support service is provided.
Your key skills will include:
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to use your initiative, setting your own priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Experience of supervising and leading a team in a busy office environment.
- Problem solving, effective decision making and the ability work on your own initiative.
- The ability to plan staff resources and tasks effectively to ensure the provision of a resilient and flexible service.
- The ability to handle change with a resilient and positive attitude and promote positively to others.
If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge and have the relevant experience, we would love to hear from you.
We pride ourselves on being a good employer with a range of benefits and employment terms and conditions to suit you. You will be able to benefit from competitive salaries on an incremental scheme, flexible working, LGPS pension scheme, family friendly policies and healthcare insurance. To read more about the benefits of working for us visit; Benefits of Working for the Council
For an informal discussion about this position, please contact Tracy Gilligan, Business Support Manager on 01695 583229.