Site Services Officer
Salary: Scale 04
Daily Hours: Monday to Friday 36 hours per week
Employer: Genesis Education Trust
Main Location: Walthamstow and Barking
Contract Type: 52 weeks
Contract Term: Temporary with possibility of permeant
Start Date: ASAP
Closing date: 23 November 2021
We are looking to recruit a Site Services Officer to join our premises team across the Trust. The role will involve working across all schools within the Trust. You will be a key holder to all 3 schools and will also work along-side other site services officers’ at each site. You will be working closely with other Site Services Officers and areas of cover/ jobs to be completed will be delegated on a weekly basis as directed, this will include general handyman duties such as lifting/carrying and putting together equipment.
This is a temporary position with varied hours across the week depending on the needs of the schools. There may be possibility for this role to become permanent.
Do you have:
- Previous experience in general maintenance or as Handyperson.
- Good organisational skills with ability to be proactive, and practical in your approach.
- Ability to work to deadline and multi-task.
- Able to be flexible and travel between sites
We can offer:
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved pupils who are eager to learn
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Hardworking, motivated and positive colleagues
You will need to support the Christian ethos of the schools.
For an application pack and further details, please contact Alison.firstname.lastname@example.org
All completed applications should be returned to Alison Brown using the above contact details.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.