Hours of work: Full-time teachers' hours
Working pattern: Full-time
Salary details: A Recruitment Allowance of up to £5,000 is attached to this role
Closing date: Monday 01 November 2021
Interview date Week beginning Monday 08 November 2021
For more information and to apply for the above post, please contact:
The Eastbourne Academy
Please note, we do not accept CVs.
About the role
Teacher of Science - The Eastbourne Academy
- This is a Permanent, Full Time position
- Required for January 2022
- Salary enhancement of up to £5,000 per annum available
We are an exceptionally friendly and supportive staff group and we are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Teacher of Science to share their passion for the subject to join the largest department in the school.
This post would suit an experienced or newly qualified teacher.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Can provide outstanding quality learning and teaching in the Science department, modelling excellence in the classroom
- Can demonstrate creativity and flair in the classroom
- Can enthuse and motivate students
- Can make a positive contribution to the Science department and it’s students
- Has a belief in the value and talents of all students
- Has a passion for Science with a keen interest in Science; Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)
- Has a commitment to achieve excellence for all
- Has a thorough knowledge and understanding of ICT, with a proven record of using ICT to enhance teaching and learning in the classroom
- Are committed to all learners whatever their background
Full details of the requirements of the post can be found in the accompanying recruitment pack.
If you are interested in this post, please contact Mrs Lianne Boorman, for an informal discussion: firstname.lastname@example.org and 01323 514900.
Completed applications should be sent to Mrs Melanie Hopkins, Headteacher’s PA and HR Liaison, email@example.com or by post to The Eastbourne Academy, Brodrick Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex BN22 9RQ
If you experience any difficulty in completing the application form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01795 426091 (option 2)
In accordance with current GDPR compliance we will not keep any details / application forms on file once the position is filled.
Swale Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from ROA and will require an enhanced DBS disclosure
Work Permits: we may be able to obtain a Work Permit for this post but this is subject to meeting the requirements of the UK Border Agency’s Points-based Immigration System.
Due to the restrictions we cannot guarantee that individuals that meet the requirements of the Points-based Immigration System will be issued with clearance to obtain work permits.