Hours of work: 32.5 Hours
Working pattern: Full-time
Closing date: Tuesday 30 November 2021
For more information and to apply for the above post, please contact:
The Turing School
Please note, we do not accept CVs.
About the role
Permanent, Full time position.
The Turing School are looking for a Teacher of Science to join their team.
Are you new to the profession or looking for a fresh challenge? Are you passionate about science? Do you want to be part of a highly successful team in a school committed to fostering a love of STEM?
Join us and benefit from:
- A well run and very supportive department
- Dedicated facilities including brand new, well-equipped laboratories
- Extensive banks of resources, shared across our trust
- Pupils who enjoy learning in a dynamic and exciting school
- An excellent CPD programme, including opportunities to study further
- Being part of a highly successful trust
We are looking for candidates who:
- Are able to teach KS3 and KS4 biology, chemistry and physics
- Are able to implement and deliver an inspiring curriculum in a vibrant learning environment
- Have obtained at least a high quality degree in science or a related subject
- Have high expectations and aspirations for all students
- Are committed to our vision to ensure student well-being and good progress is at the heart of everything we do
Full details of the requirements of the post can be found in the accompanying recruitment pack. Details are also available to download from our website www.theturingschool.org.uk
If you are interested in this post, please contact, Miss Gemma Sorrell-Fleet, Office Manager for an informal discussion. email@example.com and 01323 465700
Completed applications should be sent to Gemma Sorrell-Fleet, Office Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to The Turing School, Larkspur Drive, Eastbourne BN23 8EJ Please note, we cannot accept CVs.
If you experience any difficulty in completing the application form, please contact email@example.com or 01795 426091 (option 2)
In accordance with current GDPR compliance we will not keep any details / application forms on file once the position is filled.
Interview Date: 8th December 2021
Swale Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from ROA and will require an enhanced DBS disclosure
Work Permits: we may be able to obtain a Work Permit for this post but this is subject to meeting the requirements of the UK Border Agency’s Points-based Immigration System.
Due to the restrictions we cannot guarantee that individuals that meet the requirements of the Points-based Immigration System will be issued with clearance to obtain work permits.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff will be expected to hold or be willing to obtain an enhanced DBS check or Enhanced check for Regulated Activity with the Disclosure & Barring Services (previously the Criminal Records Bureau).
For further information about what is required in this process please go to www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check.
All school based staff have the responsibility for promoting the safeguarding and welfare of children. All school staff should be aware of the school’s Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy and work in accordance with this document at all times.