Digital Services are seeking an enthusiastic, adaptable and proactive Senior IT Service Desk Analyst.
You will be part of an excellent team working in a fast paced rewarding environment, providing high level customer service via phone calls, e-mails and through our customer facing portal. This opportunity is available to those who already have comprehensive knowledge and experience in IT support, or working in a Service Desk environment
• Computer literate and a confident user of Microsoft based programs
• Experience working within an IT Service Desk with an excellent telephone manner
• Ability to work well under pressure and demonstrate a solid, logical approach to problem solving
• Analysing enquiries to determine correct prioritisation and classification
• Taking ownership and attempting to resolve call tickets at first contact
• First point of call ticket escalation for Service Desk Analysts and lead desktop support duties
• Experience of working in an ITIL environment using Hornbill ITSM would be ideal
We are an Investors in People award winning organisation that offers flexible working arrangements.
Chelmsford City Council is committed to safeguarding vulnerable groups and expects all employees to share this commitment and have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practices across our services. The Council's Safer Recruitment process contains pre-employment vetting which includes safeguarding training, obtaining references and ensuring compliance with the Disclosure and Barring Service process.