Salary: £18,562 pro rata per annum
Contract type: Fixed Term
Working pattern: Term-time only, Part-time
Closing date: Wednesday 3 November 2021
Interview date: Monday 8 November 2021
Who to contact if you have a query: Clare Asson - 01424 421397 email@example.com
About the role
INDIVIDUAL NEEDS ASSISTANT
Required to start as soon as possible
15 hours per week (Single Status Grade 3) (term time only)
Salary Scale £18,562 per annum (pro rata)
Temporary 1 Year Contract
We are looking for an INA, with nurture experience, to join our friendly team of staff to work alongside and support a pupil with social, emotional and identified learning needs for 15 hours per week.
Are you someone who:
• Is self-motivated and adaptable, passionate and positive about supporting children in their learning and development.
• Can engage with children in a calm, innovative and resourceful manner.
• Is able to work as directed, use initiative when needed and is willing to take on additional training.
• Is willing to join in fully with our Christian ethos and the life of our school.
We can offer:
• A collaborative working environment
• Dedicated hard working colleagues and supportive parents
• Commitment to excellent career development
Visits to the school are welcome. For more information and to apply for the post, please contact the school office.
Closing Date: Wednesday 3rd November, 2021
Interview Date: Monday 8th November, 2021
Contact: Tel: 01424 421397
Your starting salary will be pro rata if the above position is part-time or term-time only.