Housing Assistant - Part time
It’s an exciting time to be joining the Residential Services team at Arun District Council. We are starting a fresh chapter and need highly driven, positive, resilient people to form part of our new team to drive service improvement.
If you are looking for your next challenge, then we want to hear from you. You will need to demonstrate a real passion for what you do, care about how you do it and have a track record of delivering excellent quality services with a strong focus on performance and customer satisfaction.
Working for us will bring fresh challenges and the opportunity to grow and develop. One thing we can guarantee is that you will gain job satisfaction being part of our team and working to the Arun Cares competency framework. (Arun Cares link - https://www.arun.gov.uk/download.cfm?doc=docm93jijm4n15062.pdf&ver=15466)
So, if you love working in an environment where no two days are the same and you thrive working in a team that’s constantly striving to improve and make a difference, then we would love to hear from you.
Please note that due to the pandemic the majority of employees are still working from home and it is anticipated in this role that there may be some homeworking and some working from the Civic Centre in Littlehampton.
In return we offer:
- Up to 28 days paid annual leave (subject to continuus service) plus paid Bank Holidays - PLUS Flexi-Time
- Free membership at local leisure centres
- Excellent Contributory Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work discount/Christmas Savings/Save As You Earn Schemes
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives including free health checks, free eye tests and an option to pay into a Simply Health Care plan
- Training and Development Opportunities
Closing Date: 28 October 2021 23.55pm
Video Interview Date: to be confirmed