We are looking to recruit a motivated and committed teacher to join our caring and successful school.
We want a teacher who:
- is creative with the skills, energy & drive to deliver high quality teaching, learning & assessment
- has high expectations, to ensure that all children can achieve their full potential
- is an excellent classroom practitioner
- has good knowledge & understanding of both the EYFS and KS1 curriculum
- is able to work effectively within the staff team and play a key role in supporting the school aims
- a good school with a warm, welcoming & diverse community
- friendly and supportive staff and governors and wonderful children
- a fully inclusive and caring ethos
- a programme of continued professional development
We are a 3 form entry school and nursery committed to providing the best learning experiences for all our children
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged prior to application. Please phone the school office on 020 8527 1388 to arrange.
Closing date for return of applications: 19th October 2021
Interviews will be held on: 22nd October 2021
An application pack is available for download on the school website at www.chapelendinfants.com
All completed applications should be returned to the school by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chapel End Infant School & Early Years Centre is firmly committed to safeguarding the welfare of young children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful candidates will undergo child protection screening including an enhanced DBS check.