Maintenance Operative (Groundworks) Ref: ADC1098
£20,092 - £21,748 per annum
37 hours per week
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated team member to assist the Planned Maintenance Team by undertaking a range of repairs and maintenance work including
- Fence replacements / installations
- Concrete path / ramps etc. replacements / installations
- Drainage repairs / installations
- Galvanised handrail installations
- Minor repairs such as key safe installations, pointing etc.
You will require knowledge of general building and construction practices, a friendly and positive outlook, along with experience of dealing with the public and a full valid driving licence
Closing date: 31st October 2021
Interview date: 10th November 2021
Ashfield District Council is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the Community.
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CVs submitted without a fully completed online application form.