FIXED CONTRACT MATERNITY TWO TERM COVER 1.0fte SPRING SUMMER 2022
Required for January 2022
- Year 1 Teacher
Required for January 2022, an inspirational practitioner to join a committed teaching staff.
The Governors of Saint Edmund’s and Saint Thomas’ Catholic Primary School wish to appoint a passionate, dynamic and highly motivated class teacher with strong commitment to Catholic education and abilities to promote high standards of pupils’ achievement in the context of a new national curriculum for our successful school.
We can offer:
- Highly motivated children and a very supportive parent body
- School leadership team, staff and governance strongly committed to continuous improvement.
- Opportunities to further your professional development and improve your practice
- Strong school parish community links
We are looking for:
- An excellent experienced teacher who has high expectations of children in all areas of academic and social development.
- A teacher who has taught the Read Write Inc phonics scheme
- A person who can work effectively as a member of a team and can apply these skills well to whole school initiatives
Visits by prior appointment are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school on
0151 928 5586 or e mail admin.StEdmundsandStThomas@schools.sefton.gov.uk
This school is committed to safeguarding children and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post will be subject to an enhanced CRB check and all qualifications will be verified.
Applications must be submitted on CES Teacher Application Form
CLOSING DATE Friday 5th November 2021
SHORTLISTING Monday 8th November 2021
OBSERVATION TBC w/c 8th and 15th November
INTERVIEW DATE Friday 19th November 2021