Contract type: Fixed Term
Working pattern: 35 hours per week
Closing date: Friday 22nd October 2021
Interview date: Tbc
How to apply: www.dv8sussex.com
Who to contact if you have a query: For further information and to discuss the role, please contact our Student Services Manager, Nicola Lombardo (firstname.lastname@example.org).
About the role
• Supporting our students to attend their classes
• Communicating with students and parents about attendance
• Liaising with curriculum teams to support students
• First point of contact for pastoral concerns
• Supporting students with referral and signposting to external agencies
For further information and to discuss the role, please contact our Student Services Manager, Nicola Lombardo (email@example.com).
About Dv8 Sussex
Dv8 Sussex is a creative college that specialises in delivering an innovative learning experience for young people, all taught by industry professionals and designed to provide a real experience of working in a creative environment.
The courses on offer are in the sectors of Music, Media and Games, and our students can study these at Level 2 or Level 3, with English and Maths alongside. We aim to empower young creative people for readiness to higher education and employment.
Your starting salary will be pro rata if the above position is part-time or term-time only.