Salary: £18,562 per annum pro rata
Contract type: Fixed Term until 31 August 2022
Working pattern: Part-time, Term-time only
Closing date: Wednesday 3 November 2021
About the role
- Is self-motivated and adaptable, passionate and
- positive about supporting children in their learning and development.
- Can engage with children in a calm, innovative and resourceful manner.
- Is able to work as directed, use initiative when needed and is willing to take on additional training.
- Is willing to join in fully with our Christian ethos and the life of our school.
- A collaborative working environment
- Dedicated hard working colleagues and supportive parents
- Commitment to excellent career development
- Visits to the school are welcome. For more information and to apply for the post, please contact the school office.
Your starting salary will be pro rata if the above position is part-time or term-time only.