SCHOOL ADMINISTRATOR – LEVEL 4
Pay Band K / SCP 29 – 31
Salary: £32,910 - £34,728
36hrs per week / 52 weeks per year
Required 5th January 2022
Kirkby CE Primary School is a one and a half form entry primary school. We are a ‘Good’ school where staff and pupils continuously strive for improvement. We want our pupils to leave school with excellent subject knowledge and skills, but also to leave as caring, respectful, tolerant, and enthusiastic learners, who are well-equipped to become good citizens of the future.
The Governing Body of Kirkby CE Primary School wish to appoint an enthusiastic, positive, and caring Administrator, supporting the leadership team in delivering high expectations and standards
We are looking for someone who will: -
- Be responsible for effective whole school administration, financial, human resources and organisational systems and have responsibility for managing resources within a budget.
- Have a lead role in budget preparation and the marketing/promotion of the school, securing sponsorship/funding.
- Have responsibility for human resource issues and premises related matters, including building projects.
- Work with a large degree of independence and significant accountability, with the ability to build and maintain successful relationships with people, treating them consistently, with respect and consideration.
- Support the Senior Leadership Team
Qualification & Training
Level 2 qualification in Numeracy/Maths and Literacy/English or equivalent qualification.
Diploma in School Business Management – desirable but not essential
Experience of SIMS and FMS processes
Willing to undertake any additional training required to meet safeguarding and Health and Wellbeing standards.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged and are offered in line with the current Covid-19 guidance. Please call the school office on 0151 477 8510 to arrange an appointment.
Application form, job description and job specification can be downloaded from the school web site: https://www.kirkbycofe.co.uk or on request from email@example.com
Closing date of applications is Friday 29th October 2021 at 12 noon
Shortlisting: Monday 1st November Interviews: Friday 5th November 2021
Kirkby C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding, to promoting the welfare of our children and adhering to the Equality Act 2010. In joining our school, you will join a team of dedicated professionals, committed to safeguarding children and their families’. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. To comply with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 all prospective employees will be required to supply evidence of edibility to work in the UK.