The Federated Schools of St Joseph’s Catholic Infants
and St Joseph’s Catholic Junior
Postion: : 1-1 Teaching Assistant
Start date: Available to start immediately subject to reference, DBS and medical checks.
Contract: Fixed term to 23rd July 2022 or rolling contract
Do you want to work in a happy, caring environment? Are you a dedicated professional who loves to see children achieve? The Federated Schools of St. Joseph’s Catholic Infants and Juniors wish to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated Teaching Assistant to join our existing team.
We can offer:
- A happy, warm and vibrant Catholic Infant School where everyone feels welcomed and valued;
- A caring and positive school community underpinned by our strong Catholic ethos;
- Staff committed to high quality teaching and learning and a culture where everyone is encouraged to succeed;
- Enthusiastic, positive, and excellently behaved pupils who enjoy school;
- Excellent professional development opportunities;
- Professional, creative, friendly and innovative teaching environment;
- Supportive governors and parents and strong links with St. Joseph’s Parish;
We are looking for a candidate who will:
- Be a dedicated professional with the ability to inspire children;
- Be fully committed to safeguarding the children in our care;
- Be committed to promoting the Catholic ethos of our school;
- Be passionate and dedicated to inspire and motivate children to learn and achieve;
- Be experienced in and/or have good understanding of the Key stage 1 and Early Years Curriculum;
- Be enthusiastic, committed and caring;
- Deliver personalised learning meeting the needs, abilities and aspirations of all pupils, particularly those with special educational needs.
- Be resilient, confident with behaviour management and have a good sense of humour.
As a 1-1 Teaching Assistant you will be responsible for:
- liaising with the class teacher regarding work set for the lesson
- providing emotional and behavioural support
- reporting any safeguarding concerns to the designated safeguarding lead
- Supporting pupils with social, language and commination difficulties and SEND
How to apply
For further details, and to request an application pack, please contact Mrs Maria Power on 0208 539 3000 or email the school office at: email@example.com
Please note that all applicants must use the CES application forms provided. All sections of the CES application form and relevant supplementary documents must be completed.
Completed application forms can be returned by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 22nd October
Interview Date: Tuesday 9th November 2021
Visits to our lovely school are warmly welcome.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.