To help improve our customer experiences further, we are looking for an additional proactive and service focused Customer Delivery Lead to join our busy and fast paced Customer Delivery Team. The team deal with resident and customer cases and enquiries via phone, email, web chat and face to face – across a range of services including Waste, Planning, Highways, Electoral Services and general enquiries into the Council. Our aim is to resolve as many queries as possible at first point of contact, provide additional support if required and signpost to relevant information. The team also take ownership for cases that are more complex and cannot be resolved at first point, working alongside strict deadlines and legislation to achieve successful outcomes.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:-
- The ability to manage, coach and develop people within the service to make sure they are multi- skilled, reach their full potential and performance targets achieved.
- Gain skills to be operational across the service and contribute to the daily caseload to alleviate pinch points.
- A track record in supporting the streamlining and improvement of services, whilst working collaboratively with the other Customer Delivery Leads, colleagues and specialists, often in a project setting.
- Wider thinking in work activities - the ability to listen and extract and assess important information.
- Advanced IT skills
- Commitment to equality and the drive to provide services that are accessible, user friendlyand customer focused.
So, if you are a customer focused professional who is a proven clear thinker and well-organised with excellent communication and IT skills, we would love to hear from you.
For more information about the role please contact; Pam Mulshaw on 07710 117745 or Vicky Hubbard on 07968 720114, please quote Grade 7 role 711117.
Closing Date: 11pm, 31st October 2021.
Interview Date: 8th or 9th November 2021 .
Wokingham Borough Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff, other workers and volunteers to share this commitment.
Wokingham is an equal opportunities employer.
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CVs submitted without a fully completed online application form.