Qualified Teacher of Children and Young People with Vision Impairment
- Full time, permanent position
- Salary scale: Teachers Pay Scale UP2 – UP3, plus up to 2 SEN allowances, plus a car allowance
- Salary: £44,133 – £45,766 plus £4,479 SEN allowance per annum
- Start: January 2022
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic Teacher of Children and Young People with Vision Impairment to join our friendly and professional team.
Applications are welcome from teachers with QTS who have successfully undertaken the mandatory training.
The successful applicant’s role will include working with children of all ages and abilities, in a range of settings. You will work alongside four Advisory Teachers, for VI and MSI, a Habilitation Specialist and a Sensory Technician as part of the wider Specialist Team.
We can offer you a friendly, supportive working environment, a full induction and ongoing professional development as well as training where required. The role necessitates travel around the Borough of Barnet and a current driving license is essential.
For an informal discussion about the post please contact Karen Littleton, Lead Advisory Teacher for Vision Impairment, 07771 928174.
- Closing date for applications: Tuesday 19th October 2021at 12 noon
- Shortlisting for interview: Wednesday 20th October 2021
- The interview date is Friday 22nd October 2021