Norcot Early Years Centre
Level 3 Early Years Practitioner
(NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Childcare and Education)
The post is permanent,Term time only plus Inset days
35 hrs per week – 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday
RG3 SCP 5-7 £19,312 – £20,092 (pro-rata for term time only)
*RG3 SCP 8-11 £20,493 - £21,748 (pro-rata for term time only)
*(above the gateway if gateway progression achieved)
(Successful candidates will normally start at the first point of the grade to which they are appointed)
Required: Immediate start
We are looking for an enthusiastic Level 3 qualified Early Years Practitioner to join the team in our Ofsted rated Outstanding Nursery School.
The successful candidate will:
- Be creative, dynamic and a good communicator.
- Have a flexible approach to your work with a warm, caring attitude.
- Have a good working knowledge of the EYFS and demonstrate a commitment to providing childcare in a non-discriminatory and inclusive manner.
We can offer you:
- An innovative, inclusive, friendly and exciting place to work with dedicated staff caring for and educating children with a wide range of needs and abilities
- Strong, supportive and professional workforce with an established Senior Management Team.
- Excellent support from parents, governors and the community.
- Safeguarding, Health & Safety and First Aid training along with other training opportunities.
- Staff discount on childcare fees subject to availability in the nursery school or day care.
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Free access to Employee Assistance Programme
This Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check will be sought from the successful candidate.
For further details and an application pack, please contact Waterside office: 0118 9375677 or email email@example.com
No agencies please, we are a local authority employer
Closing date: 24 October 2021 or advert will close when a suitable candidate has been appointed.
Interviews to be held: October 2021