An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Human Resources team for an experienced and self-motivated HR Administrator.
The purpose of the role is to provide a confidential, responsive and accurate administration service to support the HR functions of recruitment, training and general casework.
Specifically, you will:
- Act as the first point of contact in the provision of an effective and efficient HR service.
- Administrate tasks associated with the employee life cycle, such as recruitment, contracts, sickness absence and other HR matters.
- Daily use of HR data system (iTrent), maintaining employee records, producing reports and providing system support to employees.
- Support casework by taking confidential management notes
- Provide a high level of accuracy and attention to detail whilst maintaining confidentiality
- Be proactive and able to demonstrate initiative.
Qualified to A Level standard or equivalent with GCSE Grade A-C/minimum Level 4 in Maths and English, or equivalent, you will have excellent communication and IT skills including intermediate level Microsoft Excel. You will be able to work as part of a team, and manage your own demanding workload resolving occasional conflict.
A sound working knowledge and experience of providing HR advice and support, within a wide range of Human Resources areas is essential.
A related qualification such as Level 3 Certificate in Human Resources Practice or Level 5 Certificate in Human Resources Management is desirable, continued professional development.
For an informal discussion about this role please contact Natasha Terrell, HR Manager on 01279 446022 or Clare Seymour, HR Advisor on 01279 446016