Salary: £26,356 - £37,884 per annum pro rata
Contract type: Fixed Term - 8 months
Working pattern: 8 hours per week
Closing date: Wednesday 27th October 2021 at 9am
Interview date: Tuesday 2nd November 2021
How to apply: Please submit your application online by visiting http://arkblacklandsprimary.org/vacancies The deadline for applications is 9am on 27th October 2021.
Who to contact if you have a query: Please contact Mrs. N. Rankin on 01424 429279 or via email at email@example.com to arrange a visit.
About the role
Reception Class Teacher - Part Time Maternity Cover
Ark Blacklands Primary Academy
Are you someone who has high expectations and a desire to improve the life chances of pupils? If you have a passion for education, we can offer you both support and challenge to develop further as a classroom teacher and EYFS practitioner.
A unique opportunity has arisen to join our outstanding EYFS teaching team.
We are seeking to appoint an EYFS Class Teacher from December 2021 on a part-time, temporary basis to cover a period of maternity leave.
As part of Ark Blacklands, a large and over-subscribed 3-from entry primary school, you will join a community of staff dedicated to transforming education in Hastings, rising to the challenges and opportunities of the area we serve.
The successful candidate will:
• be available to work on a Thursday each week until the end of the academic year
• care passionately about children, their growth and achievements
• be hard working and adaptable to change
• be an excellent team player
• have a secure current working knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and assessment procedures
• be willing to embrace a culture of self-reflection and development
Click the link below to see our school in action and understand its vision and values:
We strongly encourage you to visit the academy to meet us and find out more about this post. Please contact Mrs. N. Rankin on 01424 429279 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.
As a teacher at Ark Blacklands, you will be part of Ark, an international charity and one of the UK's most successful multi-academy trusts, with a network of 37 schools in 4 locations across the country.
We work hard to recognise hard work
• We strive to recognise your achievements and celebrate your success.
• You will have access to health packages, discounts at major retailers, travel loans and other benefits, through the Ark Rewards scheme.
• We take CPD seriously, which is why we offer twice as many training days as standard.
• We provide an array of development programmes for our staff including our NQT, middle leader and senior leader programmes supplying you with the training and support you need to progress throughout your career. We will support you to become the best you can be.
Click here to find out more about the benefits of working for Ark Blacklands Primary Academy.
Visit our website, www.arkblacklandsprimary.org for more information about our school.
Please submit your application online by visiting http://arkblacklandsprimary.org/vacancies The deadline for applications is 9am on 27th October 2021.
Closing date: 27th October 2021, 9am
Interviews: 2nd November, 2021
Salary: Ark Main Scale £26,356 - £37,884 pro rata
Contract: Temporary – part time working Thursdays each week
Ark is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Your starting salary will be pro rata if the above position is part-time or term-time only.