Knowsley Central School
Fantastic Career Opportunity for a Leader in SEND
“Pupils benefit from an exceptional standard of education at this school. Parents and carers talk about the school as being life changing.”
– Ofsted 2019
Leadership Pay Range 11 - 15
£54,091 - £59,581 per annum
Full time / Permanent
To commence 1 January 2022 or earlier
The Governors seek to appoint an outstanding practitioner to compliment the existing school leadership team. The successful applicant will be an exemplary class teacher and have the ability to provide leadership of a high quality. You will have drive, energy and commitment.
You will need to have:
- QTS, with successful middle and/or senior management experience
- Proven SEND teaching experience in a special school or mainstream setting
We are looking for someone:
- with the ability to successfully lead staff and to work collaboratively with others
- who will further the aims of the school and support the Head teacher in ensuring the vision of the school is communicated and implemented
- who will work with the Head teacher to ensure that the aims, values and objectives of the school are achieved through effective School Self Evaluation and the implementation of School Improvement
- who will lead on personal development, behaviour and welfare throughout the school
- who will ensure positive outcomes for all our pupils
This is an excellent opportunity to utilise your energy and enthusiasm in order to take on a new challenge as part of our senior leadership team. For an informal discussion about the posts, for further details or to arrange a visit, please telephone Kathy Roberts, Business Manager.
Further information about the post including the job description, person specification, application form and additional information form can also be downloaded from the school website. If there is difficulty in accessing any of the documents, please contact the school office.
Completed application form is to be returned to the school either by email or hard copy for the attention of Kathy Roberts by the closing date.
Closing date: Monday, 18 October 2021 at 12 noon Interview dates: Thursday, 21 & Friday, 22 October 2021
Knowsley Central School is committed to safeguarding, to promoting the welfare of children and adhering to the Equality Act 2010. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. To comply with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 all prospective employees will be required to supply evidence of eligibility to work in the UK.