At The Fairway, we will be caring for people with various illnesses, needing to leave hospital but not ready to return home. Every effort will be put in place to safeguard both staff and residents during this difficult time. We’ll give you all the training, support and development opportunities you need to make the most of this rewarding role and achieve your career goals, through our industry leading training and employee welfare programmes.
About the job:
- Utilise software packages such as Microsoft Office, and preparation of letters/documentation according to local procedures and statutory/ legal requirements
- Update/manage computer databases and spreadsheets, provide reports and assist in compiling information such as statutory returns, manage and track expenditure
- Provide professional support to Senior Officers/Managers dealing with confidential and sensitive matters, answer telephone calls and provide information as a first point of contact
- Undertake a range of administrative duties such as minute taking, filing, faxing, scanning and photocopying and deal with all general matters including cash handling, correspondence, invoices and timesheets according to local procedures
- Manage team commitments avoiding scheduling conflicts and arrange meetings and training courses, venues, agendas
- Line management responsibility of other staff members within your team, through the PMDS system and supervision.
- The ability to reflect on your own experiences and practice to build professional relationships.
- Confident in the use of a computer to organise and record information clearly and accurately.
- Always aware of risks and how they can be minimised ensuring the health and safety of colleagues.
What we can offer you:
- A stimulating range of work and the opportunity to join a highly regarded team committed to continuously improving and delivering exciting opportunities.
- We are committed to offering ongoing support, including the opportunity to work towards your RQF qualifications.
Closing Date: 17 October 2021
Interview Date: 22 October 2021
For an informal discussion please contact: 01438 844 435.